As you may have recently heard, the Rainmaker Platform “Andromeda” release (previously named “Rainmaker 3.0”) is in full production, and though we don’t have an official release date for you yet, it’s coming soon and we can’t wait to share it with you!
But that doesn’t mean we’re not ALSO making the current Rainmaker Platform better all the time … take a look at the excellent batch of Rainmaker Platform enhancements, updates, and bug fixes now live in this 2.18.2 release …
- Conversion Reports: We’ve optimized the reporting to process results more quickly.
- RainMail Autoresponder Metrics: It’s now clear in the UI that the metrics displayed reflect the past 30 days. We’ve also added a date picker to change the date range for the Metrics display.
- Duplicate Billing: Live billing will now be disabled, by default, in preview and staging sites as an additional measure to prevent duplicate billing.
- GDPR Landing Page Integration: When set as active, the “cookie consent” message now displays on your landing pages.
- GDPR Consent Popup: We’ve added an option to move this specific code to the end of the code string. This will prevent search engines from using the consent message in the search results when a site or page has not set a meta description.
- GotoWebinar Authentication: We’ve added a link that allows easy removal of the GotoWebinar authentication.
- Social Login with Twitter: For the sake of clarity and ease, we’ve updated the labels for fields to match Twitter during setup.
- We’ve updated the Workstation Pro theme
- We’ve updated the Stripe SDK to the latest version
The Bug Fixes
- Several styling issues within the Styles screen are now fixed.
- Social Scheduler: Because the Facebook API no longer supports publishing directly to a profile, we’ve removed this option. Using the Social Scheduler to publish to Facebook now requires a Facebook Page to publish to.
- Setup Wizard: Email lists have been displaying an option for “none.” This has been removed.
- Podcast Episodes: In some instances, the file size and duration information was not automatically auto-populating. This has been fixed.
- Shortcode: In some scenarios orders were not displaying. Now, canceled subscriptions will be replaced by replacement orders and after removing a replacement order permanently, the original order appears in the billing report again.
Remember, you can catch up-to-the-minute updates on the official Rainmaker Platform Status page.
And we’re always here for you, ready to help with any issues or questions that may come up. Please don’t hesitate to drop us a line, anytime.
See you at the next Rainmaker Platform update!
Director of Support
Rainmaker Digital Services