Maybe you’ve got an older page or post on your site that’s no longer relevant, but you don’t want to delete it.
Or maybe you want to push some of that Google juice in your archive to newer pages that are just starting out.
Whatever your specific need, the redirection of pages and posts is a powerful (and sometimes necessary) way to keep the hard SEO work you’ve done in the past working for you into the future.
Bottom line: With Rainmaker Platform, it’s incredibly easy to create and manage ALL of your site’s URL redirects!
In this ninth video of our ongoing Rainmaker Platform series, I cover:
- 0:56 – Refresher of Legacy Redirects
- 1:20 – Where to Locate Redirection in Andromeda
- 2:05 – How to Create a New Redirect
- 3:20 – Advanced Redirect Settings
- 4:40 – How to Add Redirect Groups
- 5:10 – Sitewide Settings, Import and & Export
- 5:40 – Adjusting Your Display to Quickly Locate Redirects
If you’re having trouble playing the video embedded at the top of this page, you can click this link and watch it on YouTube.
Got questions about our add-ons, or using Rainmaker Platform in general? Don’t go it alone, we’re always ready to help … just drop us a line, anytime.
Rainmaker Digital Services
P.S. If you’re using the legacy version of Rainmaker and want to check out how easy it is to migrate to Andromeda, check out our migration page right here. Short version: you give us some basic information and we’ll take care of all the heavy lifting for you, at no charge.