Want to learn more about our brand-new platform, Andromeda? Of course you do!
In this installment of a series of videos on RMPa, I’m going to be walking you through one of the most significant changes to the platform – the addition of MemberPress.
By the way, if we haven’t yet met, my name is Will DeWitt and I’m the Director of Digital Solutions here at Rainmaker Digital Services.
Anyway, check out the embedded video above to find out what new features are available for your membership site:
- Setting Group and Membership Slugs & Unauthorized Access Settings 0:55
- Configuring Account Permissions 2:10
- Custom Fields for Logged-In Purchases 3:10
- Activating Member and Admin Email Notices 3:30
- Payment Gateway Integration 5:25
- Creating Members, Subscriptions, Transactions, Memberships and Groups 6:30
- Setting Access Levels and Membership Rules 7:55
- Creating Coupons and Member Reminders 9:30
- Member Exclusives (Files) 11:05
If you’re having trouble playing the video embedded at the top of this page, you can click this link and watch it on YouTube.
Got questions about MemberPress in Rainmaker Platform Andromeda, or anything else related to your business? We’re listening and always ready to help … just drop us a line, anytime.
Rainmaker Digital Services