The possibilities that Beaver Builder offers in terms of site design and layout are nearly limitless. There’s no way I could cover everything it offers in one video, so I wanted to give you a general overview of this feature, one that I think will help you hit the ground running in building beautiful website pages for yourself.
In this third video of our ongoing Rainmaker Platform series, I cover:
- 1:00 – Basic Modules & Widgets
- 2:45 – Creating Rows & Columns
- 3:45 – Deploying Pre-Built Templates
- 5:30 – Responsive Editing
- 6:30 – Saving & Re-purposing Creating Work
- 8:05 – Other Important Tips
If you’re having trouble playing the video embedded at the top of this page, you can click this link and watch it on YouTube.
Got questions about Beaver Builder in Rainmaker Platform Andromeda, or anything else related to your business? We’re listening and always ready to help … just drop us a line, anytime.
Rainmaker Digital Services