Happy New Year!
We hope you had a wonderful holiday season, and that you’re ready to get back to the work of growing your business even further in 2018.
With that goal in mind, we’re continuing our work to develop the Rainmaker Platform into an even better and more powerful tool for you … and we’ve just released version 2.17.
Here’s a quick update on the latest improvements and bug fixes …
Rainmaker Security Update
The Rainmaker Platform is updated to include additional protections against unsafe queries and potential SQL injections (we continually review all known security issues in the WordPress core for impact to our platform and respond accordingly).
Additionally, you may have heard about the “Meltdown & Spectre” processor or CPU vulnerabilities that were disclosed earlier this month. These are serious vulnerabilities that impact nearly every modern processor. We’ve been working closely with our upstream providers to mitigate these vulnerabilities, and we have updates in progress to address these to the fullest extent currently possible.
We’ve just added Zapier (amazing tool) integration to RainMail. This integration allows you to automatically update any number of third party services when someone subscribes to a specific RainMail list. If it’s something you need, this integration will save you tons of time each month.
To setup your Zapier integration, log into your Rainmaker site and click:
- Marketing Automation Tools
And Let’s Not Forget the Bug Fixes …
- The missing social network icons on the Social Scheduler list screen are back!
- The “Next” and “Previous” button shortcode in the LMS is displaying those buttons again
- The smooth scroll scripts on landing page templates have been repaired
- Several minor UI styling issues have been fixed (you probably didn’t even notice these)
- “Limited Products” now show an expiration date in the order detail and in the member billing shortcode
- When an Admin cancels an order, the order information is now updated, as it should be
- A rather odd issue when changing billing from Stripe to Stripe showed Authorize.net as the previous billing has been fixed
Let Me Say It One More Time …
Happy New Year!
It’s been a privilege and a pleasure to call you our customer in 2017, and we look forward to helping you prosper in 2018, in any way we can.
Got questions? Need help with content marketing or SEO? Curious about something regarding the Rainmaker Platform? We’re here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Support